Seven in 10 Americans will spend an average of two to three years in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Affording long-term care is one of the biggest risks facing Americans during retirement. It can be difficult to know where to begin planning for retirement and long-term care. This educational event will provide strategies to help you navigate the long-term care maze, and help secure your future.
Topic highlights will include:
- The impact of the long-term care crisis ahead, and how it will affect you and your family
- How to protect you and your family’s legacy
- The difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- Asset protection and long-term care plan designs
Get answers to your questions:
- How can I avoid losing control of my assets?
- Do I have enough money to pay for an unforeseen event that may or may not happen?
- When would I qualify for nursing home financial relief?
- At my age is long-term care insurance affordable, and would I qualify for it?
- Are my IRA’s protected from long-term care and Medicaid?
Where: Rotary Botanical Gardens, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville, WI
When: Tuesday, October 25 at 5:30pm OR Thursday, November 3 at 10:00am
All attendees will have FREE admission to the Gardens the day of the event!
Seating Is Limited, So Reserve Your Space Now!
Call (800) 898-3572 or register online at seminar.rsvpyes.com/435696
If calling, use RSVP Code 435696.